Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My New Hobby

I have a new hobby. Actually Debi and I both do this quite frequently. We love viewing new pictures and updates of our grandsons, Hudson & Dean. They are growing so fast it is amazing! I can't wait to see and hold them again!! I find myself viewing my cell phone pictures several times a day. When I get a minute to sit still I open up the phone and visit the pictures. It is almost comical how often I do this! It is like I cannot help myself! Then we check their family blog every day to see if there are any new updates. We love those updates! It is like we cannot get enough of looking at these guys online. Although my guess is Debi does this even more than I do! But that is our secret! Since we don't live close observing pictures is the next best thing. Thank the good Lord for the wonder of technology! And while staring at pictures is not the same as being there I really relish those moments when a new positing hits the web or Denver sends a new picture to my cell phone. Over the past month I have told everyone I can about my grandsons! People think I am funny how I talk about them and show off my pictures. Being proud grandparents is something we have completely immersed ourselves in! What a trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment